Saturday, February 23, 2008

THE HIT' STHE KEEP ON COMING

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

IHAVE JUST SPENT THE PAST FOUR HOURS WITH A LOCAL CAB DRIVER AND THEN THE LAST HOUR AND A HALF WITH TWO DEDICATED PUBLIC SERVANTS. We have all sat in wonderment over the incompetence of the "1-800" numbers for "customer services. this two fine public servants have been standing here with over 30 pounds of excess "communications" on there belt and persons. Even though this dispute Has cost me excessive stresss, time, and added stress to my mind and body, as well as my sense of saftey-----I continue to march forward, tread lightly, and laugh. What else can you do when the ubsurdity of the funding two or local and community services are drained??????????? It only makes me wonder if impeachment wasn' t such a bad idea after all. As I said, I thought I heard eight years ago "no nation building". All of here just chuckled, and it was peaceful to hope that the possibility of our country piecing itself back together doesn't look so bad, scary, or ugly. He' s got the mommas and the papa' s in his hand.............More later

No comments: